Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Base Level: 99
Job Level: 50 for wizard, 60 for high wizard
Reward Item: 1 Green Apple Ring and 1 Magic Stone Hat 
1. In Morroc, head in an 8 o'clock direction from the center of town. Keep walking near the broken walls, and a pop up window will appear (morroc 102, 143). Choose first option and you will be teleported to small room with a Warlock and 3 assistants.
2. Once inside, talk to any NPC. Your presence alerts the Assistants, who alert the Guild Master. She attempts to put a spell on you, but you resist it. She tells you about Warlocks, and you then request to become one.
3. Talk to the blond haired, blue dressed assistant, who asks you to gather a Shining Crystal and Giant Bradium Fragment.
4. Talk to the assistant wearing the white dress to leave the room. You will be teleported to Splendide.
5. Equip the two magical stone accessories you're given and hunt Naga and Bradium Golems to acquire the requested items. You must have these accessories equipped, or the items will not drop.
6. Return to Splendide and head to the northwest corner of the city. Enter the house there (splendide 119, 322) and talk to Yoop, who tells you to return to the Warlock Guild Master.
7. Walk down to the ground and go to the north west corner of the city (not on top) (splendide 140, 284) (or return to the wall in Morroc (morroc 102, 143)), and enter the Guild Master's room once again.
8. Talk to the blue haired assistant to the right. She will give you 4 types of Rainbow Rubies, 5 each (Each type of ruby mimics a Warlock AoE spell when used). You will be sent to the testing area at this point.
* Frost Misty, Chain Lightning, Earth Strain and Crimson Rock, from left to right.
9. Enter the chat in the testing area, if someone's ahead of you, the wait can be up to about 25 minutes. Make sure you bring a lot of potions, as this test hurts quite a bit!
10. After entering the Magical Room, 2 Nagas, 2 Bradium Golems, 2 Dark Pinguiculas, and 2 Aqua Elementals will spawn and must be killed using the Rainbow Rubies or your own skills. You have five minutes to complete this task.
Warning: There is NO delay on the first spawn. It will load before you do.
Tip: This fight isn't nearly as hard as it initially looks. SG as soon as you enter the room, and run to the corner. Chain lightning the aquas, killing them pretty much instantly. Throw 2 crimson rocks on the rest, then clean up with whatever you want. Once you're in the corner, a wall spell can help - ice if you can get in a good position for it, safety if you can't. Try to finish the fight in the corner, as this will make the second wave easier than the first. You *WILL* need healing potions, bring a lot of them.
As you slay the last monster of the first group, another 2 Nagas, 2 Bradium Golems, 2 Dark Pinguiculas, and 2 Aqua Elementals will spawn once more. If you're in the top left part of the room, you will only pull the Nagas. The counter resets, and you have five minutes to kill this group.
1. After all monsters have been slain, magical Porings will spawn. Kill all of them.
2. Finally, a Hollow Stone will spawn. You have 10 minutes to kill it.
3. After the stone has fallen to pieces, you are teleported back to the Guild Master's room.
4. Talk to the assistant to the right, then the Guild Master.
5. The Guild Master will change your job to Warlock, awarding you with a Green Apple Ring and a Magic Stone Hat .
Source: Iro Wiki
Image Source: IdRo official
Labels: Job Change Quest